Oxbow Oat Hay (15 oz)
- Oat Hay is a good source of fibre and provides variety to the diet
- Animals love the immature oat grain that is contained in the seed head and will benefit greatly from the fibre in the leaf and stem
- Hay is absolutely vital to the health of small herbivores
- It provides not only nutrition, but environmental enrichment that mimics the animal's natural habitat
- It also provides a long-strand fibre source that is needed to improve the digestive and intestinal functions by stimulating the digestive system.
- When animals are fed free-choice hay, it promotes their natural chewing behavior, which helps prevent molar spurs and other dental problems that are so common in these small herbivores
For items with multiple size or colour options, verify the item number at your local store
Product availability and pricing can vary by store.
Product prices, formulations and availability are subject to change without notice.