Oxbow Alfalfa Hay
- Oxbow's Alfalfa Hay is an outstanding feed for young animals
- It contains more crude protein, digestible energy, and calcium levels than any other forage
- In addition, it has the fibre content needed for normal digestive functioning
- Alfalfa provides the essential calcium necessary for growing bones
- Is also a source of important minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, zinc and selenium
- Oxbow's Alfalfa Hay should not be fed to all animals
- If used carefully, in certain situations, it can be a valuable tool in nutritional management
- Due to it's succulent taste, Oxbow's Alfalfa Hay can be used as an appetite stimulant when an animal is ill or for post surgical patients
- Because it is high in fibre, a small pinch can be given as a treat
For items with multiple size or colour options, verify the item number at your local store
Product availability and pricing can vary by store.
Product prices, formulations and availability are subject to change without notice.