This And That Deer Antlers
- This chew is made from a natural material that does not splinter and comes from a completely renewable source: Deer Antlers!
- Wild deer shed their antlers once a year as part of a natural process, after which the deer re-grow another set
- The antlers are cut to the appropriate size, cleaned, and packaged to produce This and That dog chews
- Deer Antlers hold up substantially longer than most traditional chews made from plastic, bone, or compacted starch
- Unlike processed livestock bones antlers don’t chip or splinter when they are being used by even the most aggressive chewing dogs
- Antlers are a 100% natural dog chew that contain no plastics, no petrochemicals, no empty starches or artificial flavors
- Antlers are not a by-product generated by a meat processing facility or slaughter house
For items with multiple size or colour options, verify the item number at your local store
Product availability and pricing can vary by store.
Product prices, formulations and availability are subject to change without notice.