Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund 28
- DACHSHUND 28™ is specifically adapted in size, shape, texture and density to encourage chewing
- This brushing effect can help fight plaque and tartar and promotes healthy teeth and gums
- The signature, short-legged, long-bodied frame of the Dachshund means extra stress on its joints
- DACHSHUND 28™ contains glucosamine and chondroitin
- Increased weight can further aggravate skeletal problems
- Formulated with optimal energy levels to maintain a healthy weight
- Small breed dogs, like the Dachshund, tend to live longer than their large breed counterparts
- DACHSHUND 28™ is formulated with antioxidants which can help neutralize free radicals
Chicken meal, brown rice, rice, oats, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried beet pulp, rice hulls, salt, anchovy oil (source of EPA and DHA omega 3 essential fatty acids), soya bean oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, fructo-oligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, borage oil (source of omega 6 essential fatty acids), glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Calendula officinalis L., source of lutein), decaffeinated green tea polyphenols, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E) and citric acid, rosemary extract.
For items with multiple size or colour options, verify the item number at your local store
Product availability and pricing can vary by store.
Product prices, formulations and availability are subject to change without notice.