There’s no business like the pet business
I have a theory that every job is made more enjoyable when there is the chance to be around pets. Whether it’s a dog-friendly office, or working outdoors, as soon as you get to spend a few minutes with a pet, you can’t help but feel your mood lift.
Now, imagine working at a place where people were not only allowed, but rather encouraged to shop with their pets.
At Pet Valu we believe that pet parents make the best pet store owners. If you have ever dreamed of owning your own pet business, I’d encourage you to check out Pet Valu's franchisee information.
Still not convinced? Here are some tongue-in-cheek reasons to make your passion your business.
Top 10 Reasons to own a Pet Valu:
- Lifting bags of kibble and litter all day means you can go ahead and cancel that gym membership.
- Stuffing your pockets full of treats and heading to the dog park counts as ‘marketing’
- Stuffing your pockets full of treats also counts as ‘corporate networking.’
- In no other business are belly rubs and ear scratches considered good customer service.
- Your pets will automatically become the envy of all the other pets in town.
- On the list of things dogs are most excited to see, your store ranks slightly below ‘squirrel’ but well above ‘the vet’s office.’
- Dogs are the least subtle shoplifters ever.
- Impress people at parties when you can tell the make and model of a dog toy by the pitch of the squeaker.
- Licks and tail wags count as positive customer feedback.
- You can give your pet the title of ‘store greeter’ (bonus points if you make him business cards).